Re: [TECH][Cooling system]

On Mon, Apr 19, 1999 at 09:27:18PM -0500, Brett Van Sprewenburg wrote:

> >I use the orange prestone 5-year that comes in the silver bottle.
>
> This is the exact stuff I got to refill my engine when I put it back
> in the car later next week...have you experienced any problems at
> all?  Does it stay orange?

Yep, I've had it in for about a year, still looks like Tang. Engine runs
'bout average temp for a 16v, the water temp indicator is just about
always centered above the little red LED.

Even tho they say it is good for 5 years, I'll probably change it at
around 2 or so, just on general principles.

Dan