Re: Rear disc conversion a big success

I used the stock MK1 master cylinder ( I had just replaced it about
3 months ago).  I noticed some extra pedal travel but after properly
adjusting the e-brake and bleeding the system several times, the
pedal is almost normal. A little more travel than stock, but not bad.
 I actually find the pedal to be easy to modulate on hard, quick
stops.  When I upgrade to 10.1" upfront, I'll definetly have to
change masters though.