Where oh where have all the rocco;s gone

What's the deal? you all out waxing your cars?  Must
be a server problem...

Anyways, I just wanted to share my joy with the list
after I put my new corraddo seats in my Rocco.  Well,
not BRAND new, but they only have like 2 nicks in the
vinyl... look schwweeeet....

Are coraddo's made for fat people?  The seats don't
hug quite as tight as the stock rocco seats, but
sitting in them is quite a bit more comfy than my 15yr
old 140K seats...  Now I just gotta figger out how to
overcome this 60X40 split to get the back seat in...
looks like it is time to take it in for some
fabrication :(

I hate visiting junkyards - I saw a audi quattro coupe
all smashed to hell... I snagged the lighter out of it
just for posterities sake - Oh yes, some day I will
own one of those.... there were also 3 poor roccos
sitting on their axles, probably 10 golfs, 5 jettas, 4
coraddos, about 30 beetles, 9 vanagons, a couple
rabbit pickups, the list goes on.....  heheh - the
owner tried to charge me $500 for the seats.. I
laughed in his face :) then paid 1/2 that.

Laters...

===
Mark

87 Westfalia Gl