Re: Driving without a Insrument Cluster

Search yer previous messages-

If the "Idiot Light", the one that tells of problems with the Charging
circuit, the one that runs the car and charges the light, if it fails to
indicate a good conditian  then you are running things off the battery &
as   promised all hell will break loose if they dont get things as they
promised.

Tberk