Re: Driving without a Insrument Cluster

Oh, it will run ... that's for sure.
there's something to do with the charging circuit though.
if you don't have a good charge on your battery or you drive the
car very far (long time) it will most likely drain your battery.

just what I've heard.. never experienced though.

mark m.

At 06:05 PM 4/15/99 -0700, smiley pie wrote:
>Hey dude,
>my car runs without the cluster. I ran it that way for three days while I
changed the lighting and soldered the regulator.

<wasserbox@yahoo.com>