how sweet it is

I know, I know, I should be packing but I had to take the 'rocco out to test the spedo (the GW Parkway in VA has mph signs). Well someones web sit had a thigie where you put your trannie code and tire size and out comes the speed. Cant remember who it was but it was accurate to like 1-2 mph. Pretty good to me.

But to the point. Sciroccos rock!!! Yes mine has 30k on a 2.0 engine (8v thank you)  and I just replaced the steering (like everything from ball joint to bearings) No play at all. Kinda weird to get used to. But oh boy!! Did I track like a railroad tonight!. New steering and tires, and I am in love all over again. Stopped to take a leak and just gleamed at my car. Moon was kinda out, dust reflected just right...! Took the twisty,curvy road out of DC and thought I was too tired to deal but... whaen I realized how different the 'rocco felt with its new stuff I had to break it in. Feels awesome! I still have to get used to no and I mean NO play in the steering. You turn the wheel a 1/32" right and the car moves right. Crazy talk. I mean these roads that I in the past were so timid to run I just trashed (in a good way) And that was even on green tires (only diven like under 100 miles).I am in love all over again.

Anywho...drive, drive, drive

and I just paid $1.19 for premium in VA and I am moving to CA for what?  $2.50????? WTFiU?

Al right you crAzy kids, have fun for the next three weeks.

mark hausler
'81 scirocco s
'94 toyo 4x4
Get your free Scirocco e-mail!!  your_name@scirocco.zzn.com