Horns was[My car is invisible]

> Wimpy stock horn? Christ, my car has one of the
> loudest, most aggressive
> stock horns I've ever heard...

I'm going to have to go with Jason on this one.
My horn has to be one of the loudest I have ever
heard! Sometimes it even scares the shit out of
me!

>I thought it was only
> the 8vs that had the
> wimpy horns.. hmmm..

Guess not sucka! :)

Yeah mine does suck. But to the question. My 81 dual horn has a two wires to it. I would assume a lead and ground. I bought a golf/jetta/A2 horn b/c of its loudness and it has only one connection so I would assume it grounds to the body. I have tried several times to hook up these dual horns. It never works. I have isolated the horns from the body but still no avail. WTF? Does any one have any dealings with this? If any one has anything please respond to me directly b/c I am signing off tomorrow.

Thanks

mark hausler
'81 scirocco s
'94 toyo 4x4