RE: New Scirocco Owner ... Now Not One ...

Man, some people have all the luck! I feel VERY sorry about your car. Talk
about bad karma.

>From what people have said on the list (if you followed Rich Deede's story
about his 16v, and others) you likely have a good fight ahead of you. DON'T
GIVE IN! Make sure that you get what your car was worth, or enough money to
fix it if possible. Be sure to remind them that they're supposed to be there
to help you, not vice-versa. We all know it's really the other way around,
but it's not supposed to be. Do your research and have numbers ready for
what it would cost you to replace everything. The more educated you are, the
better fight you'll put up.

I hope this doesn't end your VW/Scirocco experience.

Let us all know what happens. Good luck!

Neal