Scirocco Question

    My car was attempted to be broken into last night here at school.
The person messed up the door pretty bad when they pryed the door handle
off. The hole where the handle goes in is screwed up to the point that
the handle no longer sits right in the door. My question is, I have been
thinking of repainting my car anyhow, so if I got a new door and a
drivers side fender how much it would cost to get the car repainted. I
am in NH in the Nashua area if that makes any difference. I obviously
don't want a Maaco paint job as I hear they suck majorly. I was
considering doing the paint job myself, but I am not sure how the
Metallic Maroon color would come out if I did so. I want the car to look
good if I am going to invest the money. I was also wondering if anyone
in the area would be willing to do it or possibly give me a hand doing
it. I was also wondering what it would probably cost to do it myself. I
know some of you have completed your own paint jobs and probably have an
idea of what it might cost. If anyone can help it would be greatly
appreciated. I love the car and want to keep it, but the recent BS that
has happened has made me want to either fix the thing or sell it to
someone who can. It's an excellent car and I would rather see it in the
hands of someone who can take care of it if I can't fix it up.

Thanks,
Chris