re: repost of Roc Jams Vol.1

>On 14 Apr 99 10:11:48 -0500 Shannon Fenton <sfenton@telegroup.com> wrote:
>Subject: repost of Roc Jams Vol.1
>
>(since not everyone got this the first posting)
>
>I will shortly have access to a new CD burner and I remember along time ago
>there seemed to be interest in a Scirocco Driving Tunes CD. Well Im going
>to make
>one. The first one will be a Techno, Dance, sorta House music. Really good
>stuff!

Well, let me suggest the following track lists.  Let's hypothetically title
these CD's, oh...."Music to Make Your Ears BLEED, Vol I-IV"  Wait.. How about,
"Music With Which To Drive WAY too fast in a Scirocco?"

Vol 1:
Enough - Gravity Kills
Rinning Out Of Time - Digital Orgasm
Head Like A Hole - 9 Inch Nails
Injected With A Poison - Praga Khan
Guilty - Gravity Kills
'Cuz It's Hot - My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult
Voodoo U - Lords Of Acid
Sex Drive - Grace Jones
Violet - Hole
Power - KMFDM

V2:
Da Funk - Daft Punk
Little Bird (Utah Saints Mix) - Annie Lennox
Girls & Boys (extended remix) - Blur
Insomnia (Extended Remix) - Faithless
Lush 3.2 - Orbital
Dead Man Walking - David Bowie
Temple Of Dreams - Messiah
Song 2 - Blur
Volcano Girls - Veruca Salt
The Beautiful People - Marilyn Manson
Hey Ho! - Lords Of Acid
Human (Extended Remix) - White Zombie
Unbelievable - EMF
Da Da Da (I Don't Love You, You Don't Love Me,
Uh-huh, Uh-huh, Uh-huh) - Trio

V3:
Amnesia - Chumbawumba
Beautiful Life - Ace of Base
Pressure - Sunscreem
Push It - Garbage
I Can't Break Away - Big Pig
Daisy Chain 4 Satan - My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult
Blue Skies - BT, featuring Tori Amos
Comin' Back - Crystal Method
Theme From The X-Files - DJ Dado
Hyper-Ballad ( David Morales Classic Mix) - Bjørk
The Mummer's Dance - Loreena McKennitt
Little Fluffy Clouds - Orb
Theme From Mission Impossible - DJ Dado *
Keep Hope Alive - Crystal Method
Violently Happy - Fluke/Bjørk

V4:
The Diva Dance - _The_Fifth_Element_ Soundtrack
Cruel Summer - Ace Of Base
Big-Time Sensuality - Bjørk
Bedtime Story - Madonna
God Is A DJ - Faithless
Fallen Angel - Traci Lords
Electric Barbarella - Duran Duran
Dragula - Rob Zombie
Mütter, der Mann mit dem Koks ist da - Falco **
Confusion - New Order
Raspberry Swirl - Tori Amos
Sex Drive - Glam with Pete Burns
Butterfly Wings - Machines Of Loving Grace
Blondes With Lobotomy Eyes - My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult
Sonic Empire - Members Of Mayday

* Thrash down a hill in Reading, PA to this song.  It works quite nicely.
** Thank Dirk for this one....I got it from Brett who got it from him.  This
   song has such an overdriven beat, if you're prone to seizure disorder, don't
   listen! :)

So if any of these work, let me know.  Sorry for the length, but all these
songs
have been played in a Scirocco, usually on the way to some car show or another.
I will bring 'em to Cinci if anyone wants to hear.
| Jim Jarrett                      http://www2.rpa.net/~jarrett |
| jarrett@<NOSPAM>rpa.net                                       |
|                     "Cue the Sun."                            |
|               -Ed Harris, _The_Truman_Show_                   |