RE: Flashing Lights

Say, do the other two bulbs flash in unison, i.e. are they both on and
both off at the same time? Or are there times when only one is on?

If they are in unison, then you know the problem is upstream. Probably at
one of the splice locations. Vibrations shaking things around.

If they are not in unison, then there are more possibilities. Probably
either defective bulbs, or the wires that connect them.

HTH

Jonas
85 Scirocco