RE: Clutch Troubles....

Dan,

You will be happy to know that most reputable mechanics back up their
work. Usually in the form of a 3, 6, or 12 month warranty. Definitely
bring it back, and they will most likely fix it up for free. If She kept
the receipt, bring that too.

btw,  if I remember correctly, (from intensly studying the procedure in
Bently) part of the procedure in removing the tranny is to disconnect
the clutch cable, and to do so generally involves adjusting it to all
the way loose. It is therefore unlikely that it was left at the old
position. They might have just not tightened it though, but that is
still their fault.

HTH and GL

Jonas
85 Scirocco