Re: Massive sudden oil leak: Am I toast?

check the pressure sender at the side of the head
(not sure where it is on the 16v).

I had one give way a while back and it was spewing out oil.
You couldn't tell if the car was off, but if it was on and you revved
the motor, you could see oil squirting out of the sender.

There aren't too many things that will cause oil to leak out
that fast.  It's very unlikely it's a head gasket or cracked block.

Alex Ting
Account Manager
Millennium Solutions Group, Inc.
575 Menlo Dr. #4
Rocklin, CA  95765

Phone:  888.801.2001 ext. 228 or 916.630.2001
Fax:  916.630.2000
Email: alex@millenniumsolutions.net