Re: Massive sudden oil leak: Am I toast?

>BTW - that is what you get for talking smack about
>8valves.... :)

Hear, Hear!
bad karma for the 16valvers...... :-P

on and related rocco stuff:

Does anyone know if the car will run with the
instrument cluster disconnected?

Alex Ting
Account Manager
Millennium Solutions Group, Inc.
575 Menlo Dr. #4
Rocklin, CA  95765

Phone:  888.801.2001 ext. 228 or 916.630.2001
Fax:  916.630.2000
Email: alex@millenniumsolutions.net