Re: Q? on Breaking in a rebuilt motor

Thanks.

>You won't develop new leaks - instead, the synthetic will find existing
leaks
>that are too small for organic oils to find.

So should I swittch to synthetics after the break-in period or just stay
with organic??     Bottom line, the block seals did not leak with organic,
do you think the synthetic may find a way to leak?

>> BTW, where's Summit Point??
>WV. about an hour from Washington, DC

Never been there.  Have been to DC, MD, and NC

>Hope this helps - good luck with your "new" motor!!
Yeah, you've helped alot.   Hope to see ya at Waterfest.

Rich Z
88 Red 16V NYC