Re: performance w/o O2 senseor?

Owen wrote:

> Hey all,
>          I finally got my header on after lots of swearing and kicking stuff
> that i shouldn't have.... anyway, how will not haveing a working o2 sensor
> effect performance. or will it at all?  I don't have one in there at all
> right now, so it sounds like a coffee canned honda with that open hole, but
> am I loosing performance too?
>
> TIA
>
> Owen

Clean the threads.
Apply O2 sensor safe anti seize compound to the O2 sensor's threads.
Insert O2 sensor and attach wire(s);

if header has the O2 sensor up near the head then it gets warm enough to
use the early type single wire kind, if it's down near the Cat (or were
the cat _would_ be) then the three wire, heated wire jobie is for you.

TBerk