Re: performance w/o O2 senseor?

Good to hear.  I have a slalom this weekend, but won't have a working O2
sensor by then, so i didn't wanna suffer any power loss.  and yeah, it's a
euro sport header, so it replaces the cat too.  Luckily we don't have
inspections, or emission testing in Alberta.

Owen
87 Scirocco 16v #38 C-SS.
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571