Re: performance w/o O2 senseor?

I don't have any track times or 0-60 but here's
my experience. Its biased, though, cause my
flex coupling gave up last month and my car drove
like crap since the o2 sensor wouldn't get fair
readings..so I have it disconnected now and the car
runs great, like normal (pre-coupling death).
The idle of course is not as smooth, but
it doesn't waver a whole either. I'd say if
your car is in tune, then it won't make
much of a difference perf. wise.

BTW, are you still running a cat w/ that header?

Kareem