RE: Fw: April 30 - Don't buy GAS - the Local Angle

I hate to make it so blunt as this.

But yay (monotone),  the general public gets charged a fortune so that they
can pay you peanuts?
Hhmmmm.  How many Billions of dollars more will they pull in this year from
the current jump in prices?  And how much is your cut?
I've got a question for you,  Why do prices go up when production of gas
goes down?  I mean, if they're not making as much... I would see that as
LESS work for some people in the industry.  Where does all the gas come from
then?
Dunno, shrug.... I know that there are probably viable answers to these
questions.. but it just doesn't make any sense.
I mean.  Prices of gasoline (until three weeks ago) were the cheapest they
have ever been (inflation adjusted of course)...  I think its ludicrous that
someone can just say... aaaaah... we'll cut production of gasoline, so now
we'll jack the price up 100-175%.   WTF is that?
ARGH.
Looks like I need to switch majors and figure out a way to run my car off of
water.... But then,  water prices would get jacked up 100-175% too.   When I
benefit from Capitalism... I love it.  When it screws me over I get pissed.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Scirocco content:
	Well... my car is apart even more.... Prepping for paint is still getting
on my nerves... gggggrrrrrr..  wish I had a color decided!

Mark M.

85 8v