Dynoed my car, plus turbo Scirocco..

Just thought I would share some info..  I got my car dynoed this weekend on
a Bosch dyno, supposdly one of the more accurate dyno's out there.  It's a
'87 16v with basically everything stock.  I have a bigger cat than stock
and a drilled airbox.  Car put out 124.8hp.  I had my cam sprocket set at
+4 degrees so the power died off really early but had really good torque
down low.  There were 4 16v's there that day.  All were basically
stock(except for 1) and everyone put out about the same power.  124hp.  My
friend bought his home brewed 16v turbo scirocco.  He's got a 2l bottom end
on it and some other stuff.  I believe he was running 15lbs of boost that
day.  His car dynoed at 235hp.  His car is amazingly quick.  Probably one
of the fastest things I've ever been in.  Anyways, just thought I would
pass along some interesting info.  Doug was there to see it, I don't know
if he got a ride.  I left a little early but I'm sure he can vouch for it.
The car will be at the ND show along with another friend with another turbo
scirocco.  Basically all my friends are getting their car's turboed except
me. =(
All the hp figures listed were at the crankshaft, not the wheels.

Aaron..
'87 Scirocco 16v..(wants to be a turbo when he grows up)