RE: Video-tape - was :Re: Finally Got My Mats

Hey, Rich wasn't the only one to actually take some video last year! :)

Jim and I did shoot a little Hi8 at last years Volktoberfest in PA, some
cool in-car stuff too.  Our run up and down the mountain was pretty nifty &
intense, I'll include it when I send my video to Riley.  I should probably
bring a copy to Cinci...oh, that reminds me, theres also a little footage
of me going around Watkins Glen last year with the local VW club...also
way nifty.   I'm sure I'll get some better stuff this year though.

==Brett