Re: Video-tape - was :Re: Finally Got My Mats

Hello,

 Från: Dirk Schneider

yes, I have one, and I have filmed Roadstar 1994,1995,1996 & 1998
so far.
especially the saturday night show -  you may know me by that :
I'm the one who is lying on the catwalk with the camera  =;-))

but I guess this stuff would melt the CD......

of course some Sciroccos can also be seen on the films :-)

I think I will make a compilation of all, when this meet is over !
(  I already made a picture CD of the last meet, as some listers know )

see you in Roadstar !

Greetings
Dirk