Important New Rim Offset

Its that time of year again (tax refund) and I am picking out new rims. I
missed out last year due to a shortage of TR Motorsports Typhoons but I have found a
rim I like better. But it comes in 16x7.0 and in a 38MM offset. I know the
optimal for our cars is 40mm but will a 38 work? They will be wearing 205/40/ZR16 Yok
A520's. Also the Typhoons come only in a 35MM offset and 7.0 wide. Thanks. BTW
Im running a stock suspension for now and here are the below URLs so tell me
what you think.

http://dynamic.tirerack.com/wheels/WheelDisplay.php?make=Mille+Miglia&model=MM11
-2

http://dynamic.tirerack.com/wheels/WheelDisplay.php?make=TRMotorsport&model=Typh