Re: Video-tape - was :Re: Finally Got My Mats

Hello,

yes the CD is a good idea,
it would be least cost and shipping,
and in contrast to our PAL S-VHS-C thing here,
an AVI-movie is much more compatible on your side of the pond.

O.K. let's see what I can get on a CD until this Scirocco-season is over :-)

I'll send a video-tape too at the end of summer, to make it complete.

last not least :
Bretts idea for doing a Scirocco calendar is nice !

regards
Dirk
'83 53b GTX 1.8 8V 2E2 Nothelle montegoschwarzmet.  :-)