Re: Video-tape - was :Re: Finally Got My Mats

-snip-
we can fill em up with illegal hardcore porn and
weird shit so that when he innocently says "oh, they're just full of car
footage" and they check,

They'll see the mad bastard and a gerbil. :-)

Zach
http://www.discover-net.net/~zach/index.html
Accept me for what I am. Completely unacceptable.

> From: the-mad-bastard@home.com
> To: Riley McDowall <roog@home.com>; roc list <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
> Subject: Re: Video-tape - was :Re: Finally Got My Mats
> Date: Monday, April 12, 1999 8:15 PM
>
> just thought i'd throw in an idea to all the people that will be going
> to cinci.  if you already have video footage of your rides, then make a
> copy and bring it with you so riley can drive back over the border with
> 30 some odd tapes.  , they'll bust him proper!  heh heh
>
> 	20 years to life for you, sicko!
>
> jason
> the mad bastard
>

> Riley McDowall wrote:
> >
> > At 12:31 pm +0200 12/4/99, T-online mailing list wrote:
> > >yes, what's up with this videotape ?
> > >( we discussed this some months ago )
> >
> > I dunno, you guys tell me... I volunteered to do it a couple years ago
> > because I have a ton of editing gear and can handle any format except
> > VHS-C, and because I'm really interested in seeing this tape happen.
This