Re: Another Scirocco page!

On Sat, 10 Apr 1999 04:27:52 GMT gforbess@ibm.net (Gordon Forbess)
writes:
>Only if you can stand it.. another web page with pictures and specs of
>my Mk I.   I've owned it over 24 years and if you don't raise the
>hood, you can't even tell it has a (gasp) carburetor.
>
>http://home.att.net/~gforbess/scirocco/scirocco.htm

Very nice!!! You get 140hp with a single carb eh? Very impressive!
How have you managed to keep it looking so good for so many years?
IS that teh origional paint or the origional color? It almost looks like
the Porsche blue. I love that color!

>Gordon
>75 Mk I/Drake 1.9 8V
>One of the faster, quicker, cleaner Sciroccos in San Diego County :-)

Heh! Only one way to find out! Be at the staduim sunday and sign up for
the 3rd run group and run in DSP (Even tho you are actually a Street Mod
car. I and others wont care, run with us, you wont get protested!) with
us.

Or, are ya chicken? ba-bock-bock?  : )

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and