Re: Roc Jams Vol.1

Thrill Kill Kult is good, but you can't forget The Cult with Love
Removal Machine, In the Clouds, Wildflower, and Fire Woman.

Date sent:      	09 Apr 99 10:51:18 -0500
From:           	Shannon Fenton <sfenton@telegroup.com>
Subject:        	Roc Jams Vol.1
To:             	Rachel Heckethorn <rheckethorn@telegroup.com>,
       	Adrian Krupa <skyway@midwest.net>,
       	Scirocco List <scirocco-L@scirocco.org>,
       	Tim Nugiel <nugiel@eden.rutgers.edu>, Secret Squirrel <dante@siu.edu>
Send reply to:  	Shannon Fenton <sfenton@telegroup.com>

> I will shortly have access to a new CD burner and I remember along time ago
> there seemed to be interest in a Scirocco Driving Tunes CD. Well Im going to make
> one. The first one will be a Techno, Dance, sorta House music. Really pumping
> stuff! Would anyone be interested in getting a copy or this? Im open to suggestions
> but I dont know how to do the MP3 thing so dont ask hehe....but I was thinking
> of the following groups:
>
> 3 tracks from Psykosonik
> ? Robert Miles
> ? Banco De Gaya
> ? My life with the thrill kill kult
> ? Prodigy (Hackers Soundtrack)
> ? The Crystal Method
> ? remixed Depeche Mode
> ? KMFDM
> ? NIN
> Any other suggestions? Ill tell you if I have it.
> I also want to put together a rock CD and some other variations. Let me know if
> your interested. FCC need not reply.
>

> Thank You for Your Time,
>         Shannon Fenton
>             North American Frontline Resolution
>             sfenton@telegroup.com

                   Kris Rayner
                1984 VW Scirocco
    1981 VW Scirocco S - Soon to be a 16V :)-
     "I do nothing in moderation but work."
               -Charles Dickens
   http://www.fix.net/~trzracing/web/scirocco.htm