RE: Roc Jams Vol.1

Forget all that, just save yourself some trouble and get the sound-
track from the movie "The Matrix".  House/Techno/Industrial/Cyberpunk
all these genres are represented, and it totally KICKS ASS.  And by
the way, if you haven't seen the movie yet, do yourself a big favor
and GO NOW :)

The website for the movie soundtrack is here:

http://www.maverickrc.com/thematrix/

-tim