Re: back in action II

Congratulations, dude!
    I'm interested in your feedback on the tires... I've always regarded those as one of the ultimate street tires, for some reason, and wonder if that opinion is justified. It is based on nothing whatsoever, and I don't know where I got that idea. I think it's cool that they're available in such an incredibly large range of sizes, but what do you think of them? I've always thought of them as a tire that offered incredible grip in the dry, and really bad wear characteristics, for a street tire. True/false? (Obviously you wouldn't know about wear yet, since they're brand new... at least I HOPE you wouldn't... hehe...)
    -Josiah