back in action II

Well I got the new tires (Yoko AVS Int. 195/50 Z 15) and an alignment today. Boy O Boy. what a change. With the new rack and all I don't even recognize the car. No play at all. I did not replace the upper stress bar yet (lost temp. in my apartment packing frenzy) and that might have some effect to what I felt. The car was so different. It has been almost two months since I have driven it and the truck is quite a different drive. It felt great, mind you , but when I made quick and small jerks to the wheel at speed the back end felt like it was a split second behind. Sorta like I was crabin' for a second. Maybe the alignemt is not correct. My numbers are in the glove box. Maybe I am just not used to it for a lot was changed at oe time.

Jsut want to get y'all's thoughts on it.

It was drove it fast and I had the biggest smile on my face. Boy did I miss it.

mark hausler
'81 scirocco s
'94 toyo 4x4
Get your free Scirocco e-mail!!  your_name@scirocco.zzn.com