Re: Drive Flange Oil Seal?

I made my own.  used a piece of threaded rod, nut and the top bar part of an
alternator mount.  had to enlarge the opening in the flatbar.  It's probably
not as easy to use as the real tool but it beats taking the tranny out of
the car and standing on the flange while you remove the clip (I've used this
method when the tranny was already out of the car.)

Bill Cawley