Scirocco gathering, Puyallup WA April 25th

Any Scirocco folk interested in meeting up at this years VW Springmeet
at the Western Washington Fairgrounds come April 25th?  If you want to
cruise to the show along with other Scirocconians, we will probably be
meeting up in Bellevue somewhere and then heading down to the show.  Its
about a 45 minute drive from Bellevue to the show, so maybe some of you
that would be coming up from the south would be interested in meeting up
in Bellevue.  Anyways, we may do breakfast before going to the show, we
may not, but in any case, let me know if you are interested and if you
want to get breakfast.  I was thinking more along the lines of screwing
breakfast, getting there early, staying late, and getting dinner and
beers afterwards but that is just me.  In ANY case, let me know if you
are interested and if you want to get breakfast and/or dinner.  I was
thinking of getting to the show around 9 or 10, but I am flexible
concerning when people are available to meet and/or cruise to the show.
Lets try to get more than a dozen lined up on the back row this year!
Pants - mans size?