Re: Anyone?

I'll be at the Stadium this weekend (sun) as long as the auto-x is on! I
can't wait, I finally got the motor tuned, it's running perfect. ;)

When exactly is the ND show? I might be able to cruise up to that too,
sounds like great fun!

At 02:45 PM 4/7/99 -0700, you wrote:
>I live right by the stadium. R you guys going to the SCCA event this
>weekend? I have an 85 Rocco it's tore up right now. My ex- put a few nice
>size dents in it. Also just had to convert from a Euro down pipe with a
>Gillette tip to a tri-y with a stock 16 valve tip. Reason is cause I blew
>the biggest hole I've ever seen through the manifold. Actually I've never
>seen that before. Wondering what caused this?? And I had a hole in my
>muffler and my Euro pipe was cracking.....have a new manifold and want to
>convert it back...also have 1 complete Zender kit and 1 with front left
>flare missing. Need a paint job and kit molding got any cheap suggestions?

Kevin Fry -- computer nerd!
'81 Scirocco S 1.8l
'80 Scirocco   0.0l