Re: Who's going to waterfest?

I forgot to mention I'll already be there.  :-)  I'm leaving the 12th of
July to visit family and old friends.  It worked out that Waterfest will
be going on while I'm there.  I've been wanting to go to Waterfest for a
long time now.  I grew up 45 minutes from Rapid Parts, I leave NY in 91
and Rapid Part starts putting on the show in 93 (?) and I've never been
able to make it.  I missed it by ONE day in 95.  I won't miss it this
time dammit!

-Mike