Re: Who's going to waterfest?

On Tue, 06 Apr 1999 21:54:51 -0500 "Jim Buck" <vwpride@mixi.net> wrote:

>July 25th, at Montclair University.  Hope I get to go.
>
>jim

Hope?  HOPE?  Paraphrasing Yoda, "There is no hope, only DO."
You WILL be there.  I know I will.

By this time last year, Brett & I were saying on a daily basis,
"Waterfest is going to be fun, isn't it?"  Well, that's a given.
Now, it's more like, "Is your car gonna be done, Brett?"

| Jim Jarrett,CCP                                                   |
| Eastman Kodak Co. - Professional Digital Cameras                  |
| 901 Elmgrove Road MC 35504                                        |
| Rochester, NY 14653-5504         Phone:(716) 726-6365             |
| jarrett@kodak.com           All opinions expressed are mine alone |
| http://www.kodak.com                                              |