Re: [Alignment] Will I need another?

<Lotsa snipping to get to the heart of the issue.>

> But won't putting a straight control arm knock it out of alignment, since
> everything else has been aligned to deal with the bent control arm?

Yes!  Hell, doing something as simple as replacing worn rubber bushings can
and will ruin a fresh alignment.

> Nope, there's no difference... I didn't bend it badly at all... just a
> little jolt.

That's all it takes.  Bottom line is this:  if it was bent bad enough to
require an alignment, replacing the bent part after an alignment will most
likely require another alignment.

> Thx,
> Jason

Aaron