Re: [Alignment] Will I need another?

At 03:10 PM 4/7/99 , Shawn C Meze wrote:
>you mean the Lower Control Arm? Lets call it what it is and stop
>inventing names for parts Jason. Sheez Rookie!  :)

	Yeah, whatever it's called.  Bitch. :)

>The DEAL is, you can replace the Lower Control Arm without needing an
>alignment. unless somehow the impact with the *cough*, -curb- somehow set
>the alignment straight after bending the Lower Control Arm. I dont see
>this happening. if anything, you got alot of caster on the LF side which

Hold on... there was a total of *one* incidents-- I hit the curb and bent
the control arm at (get this) the same time!
This was the first week I got the car, and have had it aligned once
since... and it's okay.

But won't putting a straight control arm knock it out of alignment, since
everything else has been aligned to deal with the bent control arm?

>wont effect the drive of the car. Turn in going left and right would of
>felt a little different but not result if tire wear.
>Replace the Lower Control Arm dude. Be happy.

Nope, there's no difference... I didn't bend it badly at all... just a
little jolt.

Thx,
	Jason