Get my scirocco back on street...

Hi all!

I'm getting back my rocco on the street after 4 months of
storage.. I wondering if I should know anything about
restarting it without any problem. Do I just put back the
battery in and start it? let it run a while at idle!?
I changed the oil (agip) before storage, should I change it
back?

And another question about the tires.. I do have to chance
them, what should I look for? Any suggestion of good
handling tire? I have 4 momo 14" mags.

thank you for suggestions :)

/Joel

87 16v tornado red :))))
82 320i (selling it soon, winter is over! ;)