Re: Sway bar clamps

SNixon5523@aol.com writes:

<< There was a thread about 3 months ago or so about a place that machined
 swaybar clamps out of aluminum.  Does anyone remember this place?  I'd like
 their url or at least their phone number, I'm sick of busting up swaybar
 clamps.  Gotta love Michigan pot holes....

 TIA,
 Stew >>

http://emsport.hypermart.net is the web site for the Clamps...
VL enterprises will no longer be selling that product as of March 1st 99.
Autotech will soon be selling this product when the shop is completed.
A new shop is being setup in SE portland 7,000 sq ft with new Haas vf1 cnc
vertical mill .

Mark Christiansen
EMsport