SV: Disposal

Please guys don't put it on fire. Fire and Sciroccos should be
kept long from each other, even if it's crap. Don't you have
some old scrap parts, have someone crash it with a lorry to a
compact piece of shit and ask your insurance company for money
for your crashed car?

Roland Johansson
Scirocco 1,6l TIC -82
Http://hem.passagen.se/toker

----------

[SMTP:mgyip@yahoo.com]
> wrote:

> >> You don't have the title?  You'll have to cut it into
little pieces and
> haul
> >> it to the dump.  If you have it towed as scrap, the towing
contractor
> will
> >> probably request the title (to ensure that the remains
aren't stolen).
> If you
> >> abandon it, your state may slap the title holder with
towing and storage

majordomo@scirocco.org.
scirocco-l-probs@scirocco.org