Re: Interesting Color!

Yes! I saw this on a wagon a few months ago and said the same thing. At
night in person, it looked so deep. I couldn't find anything that looked
like it on the Volvo website, but I'm glad I wasn't hallucinating, as I
haven't seen it since. I call it copper. I saw another guy who said his Mk1
was copper in his sig, but he told me it was actually a combination of Mars
Red and rust when I emailed him.

The 70s are back.

Ed