Interesting Color!

Here is a Volvo color that I found to be very interesting.

  http://www.squirefurneaux.co.uk/images/vlcoupe.jpg

 I think in its present form, it would be too flashy for either
Mk1 or Mk2 (strange I would say that ey?) but if you darken it
up alot I think it would look excellent.  I sorta liken my
idea of the color I would paint my next Mk1 to be a chocolatty
dark burnt orange metallic.  It is dark enough it doesnt scream
Orange, but you can tell Orange is in there.  It wouldnt be so
metallic that from a distance you would be mistaken for a Honda =p.
I believe it would look good with black trim (if the car wasnt too
dark) and with silver rims.  Any thoughts, besides you thinking it
being Fugly, are welcome.   =p