Re: Interesting Color!

There is an Audi A-4 conv. that drives around my
neighborhood with that color (anyone ever see the
Dodge Copperhead prrototype?  almost the same)... I
really don't think I like it, but yes - it is better
than baby-puke green.
I've seen "vile-let" audi's around here too......

Sidebar - I am going to quit ordering parts from the
dealership - they always screw mine up...  This last
time I ordered a shift boot (rubber under the car, not
the leather one).  I figured "OK, here is the number,
they can't screw it up".  Well, they got that part,
but failed to mention that there was an additional
part that attaches to the bottom (looks like a
coffee-can lid) that actually causes this boot to
appear a one-piece unit.  So after waiting 5 days for
the boot to come in, I have to wait another 5 days for
the plastic part, counting weekends.... <<sigh>>

I WANNA DRIVE MY CAR DAMMIT!!!!!!!!

Oh, and those lil plastic kick-panel clips that were
0.55$? Well, those aren't the right ones either -
those are for the exterior kick-panels, not the
interior ones... those cost 0.92$ (no part number on
hand)  So I am waiting an extra week for those too...
The sad thing is, last time I went to the dealership
there are 2 8v roccos in the p-lot that belong to the
service techs.. you would think one of them would
know.

6 weeks since my car moved under it;'s own power, and
I am held up by a $2 plastic cap....

I feel better - my office is getting sick of listening
to me rant & rave - it's good to have an outlet :)

===
Mark

87 Westfalia Gl
84 Scirocco 8v