Re: 4.25 Final Drive

> Final drive: 4.25
> 1st: 3.45
> 2nd: 2.12
> 3rd: 1.44
> 4th: 1.13
> 5th: .91
>
> Of course, this would be unbearable for the street but of course that's not
> the Pig's idea of fun. Then again, there is my project Scirocco. Anyone have
> a suggestion for the ultimate low final drive *street* 5-speed?

	i'm not sure i agree with you here, scott.  maybe it's just a simple
matter of me not understanding you, tho.  i just played around with the
cartest program, and i modified a number of settings for the A1 GTI.  i
also changed the settings for the GTIs 'box.  i ended up shaving off 0.1
second from the 0-60, and adding 0.1 second to the 1/4 mile.

	so what am i missing here?  it appears as tho i wouldn't really reap
any benefits from this change...unless i changed all the gears, i
s'pose...

jason
the mad bastard