An open post regarding the "keyboard incedent"

I have a great deal of faith in the members of this list, (justifiably
so) and I knew there are several members who would send Jonas a keyboard
(which was the case).  I also know keyboards could be had for $5 (this
is also the case).  Rather than allowing the present situation to
continue (I would like to read Jonas' posts because I think he has
something valuable to say in them), I decided to make a try at being a
part of the solution (rather than being a list Pharisee).  In the spirit
of common sense, I've quoted my original post, word for word.

"Jonas, keyboards can be had for $5 on up.  It looks like yours has a
malfunctioning spacebar.   If you're that broke, I'm sure there are lots
of
guys on the list who would send you a used keyboard, if they felt you
truly had
difficulty coming up with $5-10 for a new one."

If this is bitchy, irresponsible, careless, profane or disrespecting, I
need to get out more.

--
Jim Buck,

BahnBurners!  http://www.mixi.net/~vwpride/