wolfsburg editions

I am a new  owner of a 85 "wolfie"  VW has  a  history of  special
editions  starting  with the "Gold Bug"
which  was a standard 1111 beetle with gold paint and  fancy (but steel)
rims  and  nicer  seats.  Oh yes  a  earlier  but as i  remember there
was  a  pkg earlier with no name but huge  wraparound  stickers  and
some  cheap stick on  chrome thingys wheel guards. stone  shields, and
the  rear air intakes,
My  "Wolfie"  is all  white bumpers and wheels  included. Power windows,
mirrors, and  door locks  and  air. nice  cloth seats.  It was  heavily
modified as to engine and  suspension  but  i believe  the rest of it is
stock.
Unquestionably the most fun car to drive I have ever owned.

--
under republicans man exploited man
under democrats,it's just the opposite :)

http://members.mint.net/proberts/realpage.htm