Wolfsburg for sale in the Seattle area

   Today I saw this totally gorgeous 'rocco for sale. I just bought my car a
month ago, so I can't afford another one just yet. Whoever lives in the
Seattle area needs to check this car out. It's a pretty sweet deal.

Here are the stats- 1986 Wolfsburg edition, 62,000 miles, red exterior, black
leather(?) interior, tape deck w/detachable face, custom wheels...they're
asking $2400;
phone number- (425)644-8631

That's all I know about it because I haven't talked to the owner or anything.

 ~Adrienne
      84 Scirocco 8v