hybrid?

well i got out of school today to begin spring break. i did some junk yard
shopping and cameup with a set of 14" audi turbine looking wheels for $75,
the audi lights that go into my audi bumper for $10, a complete toolkit $0, 2
wiper arm wings $0, and some other various little audi things. if you can;t
tell by now my car is about half audi 4000 parts. the question i have is,
what al do i need to swap the audi 3 gauges from the 4000 into my car?
sensors? i have no clue what-so-ever on this one. tia!
-alan