Interesting item on eBay web site item#84505216: Bentley Service Manual VW Cabrio/Scirocco

This is for anyone who doesn't yet have a Bentley and wants one for cheap.

Jonas
85 scirocco

Title of item:	Bentley Service Manual VW Cabrio/Scirocco
Seller:	mafagan@hcs-is.com
Starts:	03/29/99 15:48:33 PST
Ends:	04/05/99 16:48:33 PDT
Price:	Currently $15.00
To bid on the item, go to:	http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=84505216

Item Description:
	Robert Bentley service manual for Volkswagen Cabriolet/Scirocco, including Scirocco 16V, covers years 1985 through 1993.  Very intensive manual!  About 1-1/2 inches thick.  Perfect condition, never used, just sat in my bookcase.  Feel free to email me with any questions.  Buyer pays shipping.  Thanks!

	Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community at http://www.ebay.com