Re: fast cars

On Fri, 04 Sep 1998 01:44:59 -0700 David McGowan <trent@iwvisp.com>
writes:
>Ridgecrest !!! WOOHOO , oh sorry , heh , thats where i live :)

Heh! Well, amybe you saw (or more than likely HEARD) us? It would of been
around 1989-1990. I dont know the street names anymore but it would of
been the eastern part of towm by a H/S. We didnt have the luxury of a
test track, so sometimes the street in front of the house was used. A few
tests netted aalot more power than I had expected for a simple "blip" on
the throttle.... WHOA! oops, that was a stop sign... sorry about
that..... Dogs would run and hide from the car as I drove by... I miss
that car, got a bigass picture of me in the car at Bakersfield doing a
burnout in it.
(I oiled down the starting line durring it too! Tranny oil cooler line
poped off. OOPS.)

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and